Membership and class enrolments for 2023 are now open.
Renewing and new members: $60
All membership applications, renewals and enrolments will be conducted online. Ask a friend with online access to assist you, if you are unable to do it yourself.
Current and previous members of Coffs Harbour U3A, click here to renew your membership.
New members, click here to apply for membership.
Commonly used functions
The following documents and steps have been provided to assist you with commonly used functions in the Member Portal.
How to Apologise to your Course Leader (click to open)
How to Withdraw from a Course (click to open)
How to Renew your Membership (see below)
Step 1. Renewing membership
- Click on the Renew Membership 2023 button
- Select the Full membership option
- Acknowledge your agreement to the terms of membership of Coffs Harbour U3A by ticking the box
- Click on the Proceed button
- Update your personal information
- Click on the Commit button
- Fees owing for 2023 will be shown on the Membership Status page
Step 2. Paying the membership fee
- Click on the Proceed to Payment button
- Click on the Pay Online 2023 button
- Click on the E-Way logo (This will take you to our E-Way payment process. Your membership information will be pre-filled.)
- Enter your Credit/Debit card details (Card Number; Account Name; Expiry (mm/yy); 3 digit ‘CSV’ code) in the red box
- Click on the PAY NOW button. If your payment is successful you will see the relevant details and emailed a receipt.
- Click on the FINALISE TRANSACTION button.
- Your Membership Status page will reflect your payment.
Membership Secretary email@example.com